Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

Now that we know it's a girl...  we've got some things narrowed down for the nursery!  Here are our "inspiration pics" I found on Pinterest...





I love everything about this pic except the wall color.  And I like the tree, but I probably won't do the tree.  I do however, love this chair, these curtains and especially the polka dotted tie-tops of the curtains. I want to use our leftover wedding fabric to make some stuff for her room, which I think is kinda romantic and extra special...  

I actually found a good-looking chair and ottoman at Target...




As far as wall color goes... I'm thinking something like this:



And something like this for the bedding...



This is the crib I want...



And we'll need another piece of furniture for the changing table, with a pad on top... Something similar to this, but probably black.  I dunno, I'm having a hart time deciding between black and white furniture.  We already have a black dresser and a black book shelf, so probably black, but I'm drawn to the white:




I also want to use left over wedding scrapbook paper and do something like this but with family pics and in all black and white on the teal walls...





This is one more idea that I really love, and it matches the quilt my gma is making... But i think it's too much brown for my taste.  Super cute though!


2 comments:

  1. Love the bed...it reminds me of a music stand...so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it all! you need to let you me know what you decide on so that i can get to work on some goodies for you! or if you want to get me to do something specific, just let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete