Monday, December 12, 2011

16 weeks!






How far along? 16 weeks
Trimester: second
Days to Go: 168
Baby size: 4.6 inches, or the size of an avocado! wow!
Baby weight: 3.5oz
Total weight gain: 12 frickin' pounds! grr
Maternity clothes? maternity or stretchy pants, yep.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my tummy! I just don't think I sleep very soundly on my left.
Best moment this week: Getting my hair colored and trimmed for the first time since before school started!!! I'm even getting a keratin treatment! It's my "splurge"! ;)
Have you told family and friends: yep
Miss anything? being skinny! lol  Lunchmeat!
Movement: I thought I felt something strange this morning below my belly button, but I'm not sure it was the baby!
Food cravings: fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting too hungry, salmon, guacamole (used to be a fav!) 
Have you started to show yet: yes, and everyone likes to say so!
Gender prediction: boy?
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!  Even Luke said I haven't been moody, which he's really surprised by.  He just said, "Yeah Happy. And I'm not just saying that.  Which is kinda surprising, because I was fully prepared to deal with.... whatever I needed to deal with." LOL! 
Weekly Wisdom: Throw your scale in the closet while you're preggo.  It's no longer motivating, just, quite frankly, depressing!
Current Reads: Ina May's Guide to Natural Childbirth
Looking forward to: Seeing my family for Christmas! Feeling some movement!  Having other people be able to see/feel kicks and movement!
On the "Honey Do" list:  Luke has been doing a FABULOUS job taking care of everything so I can rest and relax.  I have the sweetest husband!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete