Monday, December 5, 2011

15 weeks already?!




How far along? 15 weeks, 6 days - Almost 4 months!! 
Trimester:
Days to Go: 170!
Baby Size: 4.0 inches, the size of a navel orange or a big apple!
Baby Weight: 2.5 oz
Total weight gain: 10 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Yes! Maternity pants feel way more comfy, but I'm still wearing all my own shirts.  Did have to buy new bras though! ;)
Stretch marks? no, thankfully
Sleep:  I've been having weird dreams, and I don't feel like I'm sleeping very soundly.  Probably b/c I'm a right-side sleeper, trying to sleep on my left! We even changed sides of the bed to make it easier, but it's still strange!
Best moment this week: Going to the Jazz Band concert at the Cockerell Art Gallery and seeing all my band-parent friends I haven't seen since we told them the happy news!  Plus Luke make me feel special and loved, and they even played my favorite Christmas song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside"!  So sweet! :)
Have you told family and friends: yes, telling everyone! So fun! 

Miss Anything? I miss Diet Coke and red wine!  And exercising! I just have no energy!!!
Movement: not yet, but I can't wait!  If Charry (our cat) keeps making biscuits on my belly though, maybe McMuffin will feel more motivated to push back! lol! 
Food cravings: cold stuff!  Popsicles, frozen grapes, etc, even though it's freezing outside!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  salmon just doesn't appeal the way it used to!  Snotty little kids also make me gag! 
Have you started to show yet: Ummm yes.  haha.  Very much so.
Gender prediction:  I'm thinking (and hearing from everyone) that it's a boy! We shall see! 
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In, and I have a really deep belly button so it'll be weird to see it pop out! 
Wedding rings on or off? On, and still loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Get lots and lots of protein and water!  

Current Reads: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Looking forward to: FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!!  Ahhh I can't wait!  With that, it'll start to feel "real" I think, and we'll be able to make some decisions about names and nursery ideas! And I'm looking forward to feeling some movement!  

On the "Honey Do" list:  I can't WAIT to get in the nursery and get it started! Right now its full of all our Christmas boxes and our love seat, since we took it out to make room for the tree!  It's a total wreck in there, and I can't do anything about it till after Christmas when Luke gets all the heavy stuff out of the way for me to come in and organize! I'm starting to feel antsy that we're wasting too much time! Only 170 days to go!  Ahhhh! 

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! It is going to be so much fun watching you as you grow. You and Luke are going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Glad you checked it out! ;-) 16 week post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete