Monday, March 26, 2012

31 Weeks! I got a new plant for the mantel! Any wagers on how long it'll last!?

This shirt makes me look GIANT! lol







How far along? 31 Weeks!
Trimester: 3rd
Days to Go: 63 days! wowzers!
Baby size: 16.25 inches, or like carrying 4 navel oranges
Baby weight: 3.3 pounds, (at least!) lol
Maternity clothes? yessss
Weight Gain? Well we're still not talking about that, BUT I'm excited that in 9(ish) short weeks I can begin the journey back to my 130s!!!  Can't wait to get started getting my body back!  So glad I'm going to be blessed enough to stay home with Tenley so that I can eat healthy food and have time to exercise! Whether that's with her in a stroller, or on DVDs while she's napping, whatever that means, I'm ready for it!!!
Stretch marks? still none yet, thank you Lord!
Sleep:  pretty much seem to be waking up twice a night now... that's even less fun. Getting harder and harder to roll over, get out of bed, get comfy, etc.  And i'm SUPER HOT at bedtime.  Even with a fan blowing right on me, plus the ceiling fan, and the AC on 71, I'm still hot!!!It's weird b/c I don't seem to be that hot-natured all the time.  Just while I'm in bed.  Odd!
Best moment this week: Hearing little Miss Tenley's perfect heartbeat at our appt with Carol yesterday!
Miss anything? Moving with agility and balance.
Movement: Still feeling her quite a bit.  She's getting a little more crowded, so not as much as before, but I still love feeling her move.  It's definitely a different feeling than before too.  It used to be more sweet little nudges, but now it's more like I feel her rolling around, it's more "movement" than kicks that really catch my attention these days. And I think she's taken to stomping on my bladder too.  that's not very nice, Tenley!
Food cravings: Nothing specific, just hungry more often than usual.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not really.  Just teeth-brushing.
Labor Signs: None yet, but I MAY have had a light Braxton Hicks or two but I'm not really sure!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!!! 
Wedding rings on or off? off. :( 

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Tired? is that an option???  They weren't lying about being tired again in your 3rd trimester.  There just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want to get done, keep my feet propped up to let the swelling go down, AND get to bed on time!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm, did you ever stop to think about how when we feed infants formula, it's actually cows milk?  Cows milk, which was made by our Creator to feed baby cows, is meant to make a 30 pound calf gain 100 pounds in a year.... is that really the best thing to feed our human babies?  Breast Milk is BEST!
Current Reads: The Joy of Breastfeeding by Linda McDonald, Hypnobabies
Looking forward to: Our showers! Can't wait to get some real baby stuff and start feeling more prepared!
On the "Honey Do" list: Need to hang the mirror over the changing table, and the shelves up on the wall.  I am bound and determined to try to get the "Family Tree" put up TONIGHT! ;-)  wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment