Monday, April 2, 2012

32 Weeks!!! So close! OMG!

I was very tired in this pic.  Sorry you can't really see the belly b/c of the black background! 

One of my hilarious students went ahead and did this on the playground this week! HA!





How far along? 32 weeks!
Trimester: 3rd
Days to Go: 56 days! eek! (as of Monday, the 2nd)
Baby size: 16.7 inches, the size of a large jicama, whatever that is! haha
Baby weight:  3.75 pounds... that's almost FOUR pounds! holy crap!
Stretch marks? I got my FIRST one this week!!!  It's small, and on my right side.  I'm not DEVASTATED yet, only b/c I already had some there from middle school, getting tall too quickly.  Maybe that will be the only place i get them??? Fingers crossed!
Sleep: Getting harder and harder to get comfortable!  My belly needs support under it, my hips get a little numb if I lay on one side too long, and turning over takes an act of God!  Still getting up at least once to pee, I'm considering it a good night if its only once! But I did sleep in til 9am today (Friday) so that was AWESOME!!!
Best moment this week: My first shower was on Tuesday!!! My besties threw me a work shower, and it was SO beautiful and fun!  I got lots of adorable gifts and I'm even more excited now for the rest of our showers! I posted a whole album of shower pics on Facebook if you want to see more! ;-)
April, Me and Kristin, and of course Lil Miss Tenley!

AWESOME Diaper cake made by the fabulous April!

Beautiful frame made my one of my amazing coworkers! I LOVE it! 




  
Miss anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach and being able to stretch without worrying about leg cramps!
Movement: I think she's starting to get a little more cramped in there!  I still love feeling her move though, and it is definitely something I will miss when she is here!  
Food cravings:  Nothing specific really, but I am definitely getting hungry more often than I have been!
Anything making you queasy? If i go too long without eating, I'm noticing that I feel queasy again.
Labor Signs:  This question used to seem soooo far away... ;-/  it's feeling much more real now, but no, no labor signs yet!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!  Pretty much flat or flush with my belly though!  The other day I was examining my belly, and I noticed that theres a large 2'' circular area surrounding my existing belly button that seems more curved in than the rest of my belly.  I pointed it out to Luke and he said, "yeah that's what the rim of your belly button used to be." And I'm looking at it going .... "Nooo way!" But I guess he's right!  That's really bizarre!
Wedding rings on or off? definitely off. Miss my ring!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! totally!
Weekly Wisdom:  You're the mom.  You do what YOU want! Do what's right for your kid!
Current Reads: Lots of great blogs, such as: http://styleberryblog.com/the-baby-list-everything-you-need-to-have-a-baby  Also, doing an awesome Birth class onlilne: www.birthbootcamp.com
Looking forward to:  Our next shower on Thursday and our Jazz Band shower on Saturday!!!  ;-)))
On the "Honey Do" list:  Pretty much completely finished... just need him to help me hang some shelves! So fun.  I LOVE being in the nursery.  It makes me happy!

Sweet little sunshine that plays "You Are My Sunshine" from Luke's mom, Tenley's Mimi

PRECIOUS rocking horse Tenley just HAD to have, obviously! 
Finished the last totally blank wall in the nursery!  Those lanterns are from our wedding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment