Monday, March 19, 2012

30 weeks! Wow oh Wow! Only 10(ish) to go!!!



I've definitely been able to feel those feet and that little butt poking out of my tummy! So cute!





How far along? Holy THIRTY WEEKS BATMAN!!!
Trimester: third!
Days to Go: 70
Baby size: 15 and 3/4 inches and about the size of a large head of cabbage!
Baby weight: Almost 3 pounds!
Total weight gain: ha.  well.  alls i know is that I can't cross my legs anymore because my thighs are too fat and my belly gets in the way!  BUT--- the good news is, I'm "supposed" to gain about a pound a week for the next ten weeks, and THEN I get to start losing again!  Can't wait to have my body back!
Maternity clothes?  The softer, looser and comfier the better!!!
Stretch marks? None yet! yay!
Sleep: Hit or miss!  Some nights I wake up 2 or 3 times a night to pee, sometimes I can make it 6 hours!  I haven't been getting ENOUGH sleep lately, because I've got soo much to do, and I've also been really HOT at night!  I've got a fan right next to my bed blowing on me!
Best moment this week:  Seeing the CRIB all set up in the nursery, FINALLY! Luke put it together as a surprise for me on Saturday when I was busy cooking all day!
Miss anything? MY MOBILITY!  It's getting hard to lift my leg up to get in the car, especially now that I'm in the Element, which is substantially taller than my Bug!!  Putting on undies or pants with ease, not to mention socks and shoes! Thankfully it's getting to be flip flop-all-the-time season!
Movement: Oh yes! Lots!  Some of them are getting to be a little twinge-of-painfulness, but generally I still really love feeling her move and watching my belly wriggle!
Food cravings:  mmm nothing specific.  I really like spicy stuff now, moreso than ever before. I even ordered jalapeno breadsticks when I was not with Luke the other day! That's odd.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Really no, just gag sometimes when I brush my teeth still.
Labor Signs: none yet!  I have felt my belly tightening up at times lately, but I don't think these feelings are necessarily Braxton Hicks yet.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!  I hope it stays there. lol
Wedding rings on or off?  definitely off.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  both. ;)  I'm much more short tempered and easily grouchified.  Still feel like I'm complaining a lot, which I don't mean to be, but I think it's just b/c I want Luke to understand what I'm feeling! lol
Weekly Wisdom: hmmm i got nothin' this week!
Current Reads: The Hunger Games trilogy!!!  Wait, what's that you say? That's not a baby-related book? oh!
Looking forward to: Our showers!  Can't wait to get some useful baby stuff, as opposed to just all the cute stuff I've been buying!!!  And seeing the nursery alllll finished!  It's SOOO close now.  I bet I'll have it MOSTLY done by the time Luke gets back from his Walk to Emmaus, but there are still a few things I need him to do for me when he gets back!
On Luke's "Honey Do" list:
-hang mirror over changing table
-hang shelves up


On MY to-do list while Luke is gone:
-finish touch ups on the furniture (I've pretty much completely "un-shabbied" them all! lol) See below!
-put up "Family Tree" circles and get/decide on family pictures to hang in the circle-frames.


Indy approves of the new rug! 

Getting there.... (this was before I "un-shabbied" the crib!)



Luke's Birthday gifts from me.... appropriate since we named our baby after a Bachelor Contestant, right? ;-) They can watch The Bachelorette together this summer in their "Daddy/Daughter" outfits! <3



















Sorry it's sidewasys! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment