Monday, January 23, 2012

22 Weeks! Wow! I'm beginning to love being pregnant!






How far along? 22 weeks!  Feeling great!
Trimester: 2nd
Days to Go: 126! wow!
Baby size: 11 inches! The length of a spaghetti squash!
Baby weight: 1 whole pound!!!
Total weight gain: Not. Weighing. :-P
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  Definitely pants, unless they're PJ pants.  I can still wear normal shirts though! They're just larger or a lot tighter! haha
Stretch marks? no, thankfully.
Sleep: Waking up earlier and earlier! Sometimes I sleep pretty good, but I have been waking up a lot!
Best moment this week: Every moment has been great!  I've really enjoyed ordering nursery items.  I have curtains, an ottoman, and handmade drawer pulls on the way! Maybe the best moment was when Baby Girl's bedding came in the mail after a super long cooking day on Saturday!  It looks great and feels good, which was my biggest concern! My first eBay purchase is proving to be a success!!!  ;-)
Miss anything?  Moving without considering how badly I need/want the item I'm getting up for? lol
Movement: Oh man she is kicking/wiggling like CRAZY!  There was one day last week that was almost Manic! She was kicking just about every second!  Luke can feel her too, but I'm looking forward to other people being able to feel as well!
Food cravings: yes.  any and all.  Fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  no, really nothing.  Only getting too hungry, which I usually don't let happen!
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Getting super shallow... Luke went to kiss my belly today and said, "Wow, look at your belly button!" It's seriously shallow! 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but snugger! Is that a word?
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!  But perhaps more short-tempered or demanding.  (Sorry honey!)
Weekly Wisdom:  "Birth can occur in a (home) setting where calm and confidence reign instead of anxiety and fear (like in a hospital!)." ~Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Current Reads: Still Ina.  Taking forever, mostly b/c I'm too busy crocheting to read! lol
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery all put together!
On the "Honey Do" list:  We have got to decide on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment