Monday, January 16, 2012

21 Weeks! Luke finally got to feel her kick!







How far along? 21 Weeks!
Trimester:2nd
Days to Go: 133 days!
Baby size:10.5 inches, or the length of a banana
Baby weight: According to the app, 12.7oz.  But at our sono last week she was measuring 13 oz, so she could be 14 by now! ;-)
Total weight gain: I'm never weighing again. lol
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Stretch marks? Not yet.  I saw some sleep-lines this morning that scared me though!
Sleep: Getting better I think.  I am sometimes able to sleep all night without having to get up to pee, but not often. 
Best moment this week:  Luke got to feel the baby kick this weekend!!!  So sweet and exciting!
Miss anything? Ummm no, not really.  I'm starting to settle in to this pregnancy thing! lol
Movement: YES a LOT and Luke finally got to feel her kick too!  So fun!
Food cravings:  Had a random one for Cheerios last night!!! Completely out of nowhere.  Most of my cravings come from a commercial or a suggestion... I don't know where cheerios came from!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not, lately, thankfully!

Gender: Girl!  and I'm soooo glad!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? On it's way OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but more snug.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have to admit, I've been a lot grumpier lately than I had been.  But that could have more to do with being cooped up and forced into inside recesses than anything! lol
Weekly Wisdom:  Follow your heart, no matter how much advice you are given. ;-)
Current Reads: Still Ina May.
Looking forward to:  Holding my baby girl!
On the "Honey Do" list: Well now that we have a changing table on the way and the nursery painted, not much right now!  We're kinda at "hurry up and wait!" place.  We're waiting to decide on a crib, we're waiting on our changing table to be finished and painted at Furniture Junk-It, we're waiting on the bedding to arrive from Ebay, we're waiting on me to order some stuff, including curtains, from Amazon.... Lots of stuff is narrowed down, but we're just waiting!  The nursery color is beautiful though!  I'm so glad I went with my gut on the color.  I think it'll be gorgeous!!!   I guess now we do have to decide for sure on the furniture color... black or white... I need to order drawer pulls to match our changing table too!  And find a place to put the last few things that are in her closet also!  OH AND YEAH I GUESS WE SHOULD DECIDE ON A NAME!!!!!!!!!  That's proving to be the hardest part! lol


 Decided to go with the middle color, Valspar Bayside! ;-)


We have some black furniture already, but the white look so beautiful on the color paint, it's hard to decide.

 I'm leaning towards these (above) $4 curved pulls for the new changing table/dresser...


Cute lamp i found at target!

No comments:

Post a Comment