Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Day Our Lives Changed Forever!



Wait, so what does that say?  It says no, right???  What?  It says YES!?!?  Yeah I know we were "trying" but I didn't think it would happen so fast!!!  1st try.... wow!  Just call me Fertile Myrtle! LOL!

I honestly was prepared to be disappointed... I just knew that stick would say "no" so certainly that when I first saw it said yes, I was in total shock!  I'm so glad we decided to wait til Saturday morning to test!  We could have tested this past Thursday but I didn't want to test and then have to go to school, regardless of the news, so we decided to wait! And what a Saturday it ended up being!

After finding out the news, we went to Books a Million and bought these:

We've got a lot of reading and preparations to make! Ooooohhh baby!


For dinner, we decided to go to Carino's to celebrate!

How far along? 3 weeks and 6 days!  Crazy to type that, since we just found out today!
Trimester: FIRST
Days to go: 253, approximately!
Baby size: less than .1 inches
Baby weight: less than .04 oz
Current weight: 136 (gah, I should've focused on losing those last 6 pounds!)
Maternity clothes? Wearing all my skinniest clothes as much as possible!!
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I'm sure it'll be great, once I get my mind to turn off!
Best moment this week: Finding out with the love of my life that the best parts of me and the best parts of him have been joined together to make a new, tiny life... an incredible miracle!
Have you told family and friends:  Going to tell our families soon, and try to wait to tell everyone else.
Miss anything? Guess my drinking days are over! And sushi! But it's worth it!
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: none
Anything making you queasy or sick: haha no, not yet.
Have you started to show yet:  nope
Gender prediction: No clue!!!  So excited, either way!
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: very happy!
Weekly Wisdom:  haha got any to share? I can use all I can get!
Current Reads: lots of blogs, and any/all pregnancy books I can get ahold of!
Looking forward to: EVERYTHING! ahhh!
On the "To Do" or "Honey Do" list: wow... figure out a fun way to tell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment