Monday, April 9, 2012

33 weeks! Been busy so it's a little late!

Forgot to snap a pic BEFORE we left for our shower, and so instead this one was taken at 1am.  Yes, I'm TIRED.  



Couldn't resist the "real pineapple" pic at Natural Grocers! 




How far along? 33 Weeks!
Trimester: 3rd
Days to Go:  50! (as of Monday the 9th) Seems like breaking the 100 mark was just yesterday!
Baby size: 17 inches! The size of a pineapple!!!
Baby weight: 4.25 pounds!  This just seems completely unbelievable to me!  How is it possible that we're so close to having a full size baby!?
Total weight gain:  haha.  Well the interesting thing is that this past 2 weeks I gained less than a pound!  But I still have no idea how much total I've actually gained! Only 6ish more weeks till I can start getting my body back!
Maternity clothes? Most definitely. And even plenty of them are starting to feel too tight and too constricting!   
Stretch marks? yes, unfortunately.  I have the one on my side, and a few on either side of my lower belly.  I'm really curious to see what happens to my belly button after she's out.... THAT should be interesting.  
Sleep: Not too bad, except for the waking up to pee, and the trying to get and stay comfortable.  It's really the getting UP that's the hardest.
Best moment this week:  All our showers!  They were both so fun, and I love seeing and hearing from all the people who already love Miss Tenley!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach, stretching, diet cokes and wine! And real sushi!  And wearing my wedding rings!  And my shoes fitting? lol.   Went to try to buy some new flip flops this week and I had to try on a NINE to find straps that weren't uncomfortable, but then they were sticking out like, 2 inches from my toes and heel.  I usually wear a 7, so yeahhhh.  No luck there.
Movement: Tons, and lots of hiccups too! Some of the movements still take my breath away!  She's really not making me uncomfortable yet.  I reallly havent had any of those "Oooh get out of my ribs!" or "Oh I can't breath!" moments.  Her movements are still sweet and I love it.  At our appointment with Carol this week, she said that Tenley  is "cliffhanging" on my pubic bone, meaning that she is head-down, and her head is right on top of my bladder area which is part of why I'm having to pee so often.  But perhaps, her being fairly low already is keeping me more comfortable in the rib/diaphragm area!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just food, and lots of it.  And often.  :-)  While doing our banking this week, I realized that we've spent over 6x what we normally spend on Restaurants this month... ;-/  I'm just too hungry, too tired and too prone to the power of suggestion right now! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really!!!  The only thing bothering me this week is this nasty cold/allergies that's been hanging on for over a full week now!  Stuffy nose, deep chest congestion, LOTS of coughing!  General exhaustion and weariness!
Labor Signs: none yet!
Belly Button in or out? In, and shallow!!!! 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  :(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Definitely happy, but maybe a little more short tempered. And SLEEPY!  
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm. Do lots of kegels early in your pregnancy so you don't pee in your pants a little bit every time you sneeze or cough!  :-P
Current Reads:  I have LOTS of books on the list.... now if i could just find some time to read! lol.  We're also doing our Birth Bootcamp twice a week if we can manage, so that's adding a lot of study time too!
Looking forward to: interviewing another Pediatrician on Thursday, going to a Candlelight for the next Women's Walk to Emmaus on Saturday, and hopefully being LESS busy in general this week!!
On the "Honey Do" list: Not a lot, actually!  It's time to start gathering our Home Birth supplies! That's super exciting!


My growing Cloth Diaper collection! 

Our beautiful Shower at the Intermediate School on the 12th
Mimi and her friends, my wonderful hostesses!

Our sweet treats at our Jazz Band Shower on the 14th!  It was amazing!

Kimberly, me and Shyrl, my hostesses for the Jazz Band Shower

And just a little something to make you laugh! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment