Monday, November 14, 2011

12 Weeks!





I've told everyone at work, and now I finally got up the nerve to tell my boss!  I'm hoping we can get an ultrasound this week so that way we'll be able to put an ultrasound pic on Facebook soon to tell the rest of the world!


I made over $300 at the consignment sale, and promptly spent half of it on new (well, new to me!) consigned maternity clothes!  And just in time too, because maternity pants are pretty much, if not necessary, at least more comfortable!

How far along? 12 Weeks!
Trimester: The end of the first trimester! wow!
Days to Go: 196!!!  Holy Moly we have less than 200 days of being just a "couple"!  Then, we're a "family!"
Baby size: 2.1 inches or the size of a plum, or a large lime 
Baby weight: .49 oz! Almost HALF an ounce!!!  McMuffin is growing!!!
Total weight gain:  changes up and down daily... 5-7 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment