Monday, October 17, 2011

8 weeks! McMuffin actually looks like a BABY now!






How far along? 8 weeks
Trimester: 1
Days to Go:  224
Baby size: .63 inches, or the size of a raspberry or a kidney bean
Baby weight: .04oz
Total weight gain: 4 pounds!
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Better now that I bought a body pillow!
Best moment this week: all my moments are great lately!
Have you told family and friends:  many, but not all!  Can't wait!
Miss anything? bubbly drinks, sushi, my ability to resist carbs!
Movement: no
Food cravings: no
Anything making you queasy or sick: eating, not eating... taking vitamins!
Have you started to show yet: my belly is definitely pooching!!!
Gender prediction: I wish I knew!
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and tired
Weekly Wisdom: Too many vitamins makes for a pukey girl!
Current Reads: http://www.banned-from-baby-showers.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to: feeling good again! having more energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment